GacoRoof 100% Silicone Roof Coating is designed as a protective coating to seal and repair existing roofs and permanently protect against leaks, permanent ponding water, and the damaging effects of severe weather.
GacoRoof is the only coating on the market that stands up to permanent ponding water without bubbling, peeling or breaking down. It will stay flexible and maintain adhesion, even under permanent ponding water or snow pack.
And year after year, GacoRoof will not require a recoat. Do it once and you’re done.
All other roof coatings, including acrylics, urethanes, asphalt and Hypalon® soften under the stress of ponding water. GacoRoof’s unique silicone chemistry gives your roof an advantage over the elements.
- Outperforms and outlasts all other roof coatings
- Unaffected by harsh UV rays and severe weather
- Withstands permanent ponding water without softening, bubbling or peeling from the substrate
- Excellent resistance to mold, mildew and staining
- Adheres to a multitude of substrates, reducing the amount of tear-offs